Anonymous asked: I loooove your blog! Keep on being wonderful! (also, no updates on your art blog???)
Anon you leave me speechless for many reasons. 1. Bless you for liking me and my blog.
2. I have not updated my art blog because of 4 reasons
- I feel immensely horrible for not being able to finish my advent. going back makes me feel like i just added another unfinished thing to my list of unfinished things. and i told myself i would do it this time. of course I could upload my rough sketches and possibly write stories for the remaining days, because yeah, sometimes i cam up with more stories than pictures… i drew all of my requests, but i told myself i’d fix the bits and pieces to upload and it didn’t happen… i feel so ashamed…
- then i got into writing a lot of short de-aged dean stories that ended up not being so short and are now sitting in my ipod… i wanna upload those too but then i start wondering if i should make a ao3 for my stories too… Also
- My dear friend Waterchuck has a glorious mother who graced me with a small sketchbook that i know use on a daily basis for all of my classes. I have so many things I wish to show everyone but this ties into 4 where…
- I get too distracted in the day to lift up my scanner and scan all the pictures and dumb comics i made. like i go thinking ‘maybe i’ll do it today!!!’ and then i see the tiara i have been making for myself and decide to work on it some more, or i see my yarn and decide it’s a good day to crochet… i don’t win…
But dearest anon… i think i might just do what i said before and just upload my rough pictures and sketches and write out the little stories for the days i don’t have pictures for and just call it a year…
I’d still feel uber bad though… Does anyone think that’d be acceptable?
So this got put on my rebloggy-blog, and i thought I’d share it here because it mainly pertains to my absence… I apologize followers…
I really do…
But if you think it would be okay to just “finish what i started” even if they are just rough sketches and short stories, i may not feel so bad and find a little time to add what i have and move on to the next challenge, scanning new things that i’ve been working on since christmas…
Happy Christmas Eve! And Many Apologies from me!
So, as I said, I took a break from drawing in order to study and prepare to go home. Probably the best worst idea ever. 1. I got to study for my tests and this massive paper that was due like… a year ago (teacher said they’d let me make it up so whoo hooo). But 2. Since I’ve come home I’ve been pretty much sleeping… Like… The week before finals I was running on 4 hours of sleep per day and then by the time I came home, I didn’t even sleep at all that night/morning (not even naps!!).
But I said this before, and I’m saying it again. Even if it’s late I will post 25 Winter/Christmas themed pictures. I can promise you that.
For those of you with requests. Let it be known that I worked on those first, and I had pictures In the order I knew I wanted to post them. So they will be numbered by the day they were suppose to be. Be prepared for confusion.
I hope you all have a happy holiday!
*: ･ﾟ✧ Consulting Timelord in the Impala*: ･ﾟ✧
Just My Cup of Coffee
I feel bad that I haven’t been posting for my advent or anything, so have some de-aged Destiel ‘Coffee Shop’.
Soon I’ll be done with finals and I’ll get some pictures done. Promise!
*: ･ﾟ✧ Consulting Timelord in the Impala*: ･ﾟ✧
Sam couldn’t handle it. It just couldn’t be real but, sadly, it was.
It was just a quick-and-easy, in-and-out hunt. Well, it was suppose to be. But of course they didn’t think that the witch had some weirdo booby trap set up just in case someone gave her the slip. Of course Dean tried to protect him and Cas tried to protect Dean.
So now Sam was having a staring contest with not one but two pairs of big eyes.
This was not his day.
"Come on guys don’t give me that look."
"We wanna play Sammy. ‘s not fair!" Dean, looking like he was about four years old, crossed his little arms over his chest. Castiel, appearing to be the same age, was looking over at his charge and slowly imitated his stance and facial expression. No matter how intimidating they (mostly Dean) were trying to be, Sam had to admit they were pretty adorable.
"Guys seriously, we ganked the witch but the spell’s gonna take a day or two, at least, to wear off. For now, we should lay low." Sam looked at their tiny faces, although he was relieved when they could still remember who he was, and that their clothes had shrunk with them; they both had the mentality of children. Earlier, Dean wanted to drive the Impala, but settled for imitating Sam in the back seat all the
A sincere apology
I’ve been absent from doing my SPN advent for a few days, and I feel bad, but this is the second to last week of the semester. That means last minute presentation to work on, “studying”, going to classes is a definite must. All my free time will be spent on actually trying to relax about and during the finals. On the plus side, I finish them on Tuesday night and I’m going home one Wednesday, so that’s when I’ll get down to more coloring and stuff. I have a few half complete, but I still want them to look nice so. Yeah…
This just means you all have that much time to give me some more input on requests! Remember, anything goes as long as it has a winter theme. Wether it be hot coco, snowball fights, cuddling, decorating, etc. Same goes for characters, you can give me any ship, or a group, fanon or canon, crack, I don’t mind. This isn’t just for me, It’s for my followers new and old and for the SPN fandom because after the mid-season finale we need some more happy.
See you in a week!
*: ･ﾟ✧ Consulting Timelord in the Impala/Sesshachan*: ･ﾟ✧